A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their device, among other things, and, depending on the information they contain and the way the device is used, they can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum amount of memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (called “session cookies”).
Most browsers accept cookies as a standard and, independently from them, allow or deny temporary or memorized cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent –through the activation of cookies in your browser– I Feel Wood Original Things will not link the cookies to the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform, or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted-access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound, or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization Cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: Those that are treated either by us or by third parties that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform measurements and statistical analyses of the users’ habits regarding the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve our offers of products or services.
– Advertising Cookies: Those that, treated either by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use that you make of our website. For this, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural Advertising Cookies: Those that efficiently allow for the management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows for the development of a specific profile to display advertising relevant to it.
Third-Party Cookies: The I Feel Wood Original Things website may use third-party services that, on behalf of I Feel Wood Original Things, collect information for statistical purposes, track the use of the website by the user, and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block, or delete the cookies installed on your device by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
I feel wood Original Things
C/ Costabona, nº14, 4º-1ª,