GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
In compliance with the duty of collected information in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
- ifeelwood.org is a website owned by ILUTRARE S.L., with NIF B67259804, and domiciled for notification purposes at C/ Costabona, nº14, 08033, Barcelona. Acting under the trade name of “I Feel Wood Original Things.”
- Other contact information that we provide: firstname.lastname@example.org
The condition of USER is attributed to the access and/or use of this web portal, by which the USER accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable independently from the applicable mandatory General Contracting Conditions.
USE OF THE PORTAL
www.ifeelwood.org provides access to a multitude of products, information, services, programs, and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) belonging to Ilutrare S.L. (I Feel Wood Original Things), or to third parties, to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration necessary to access certain services or contents. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can provide a password for which he will be responsible, committing him or herself to making diligent and confidential use of it. The USER commits to making appropriate use of the contents and services that I Feel Wood Original Things offers through its portal, and with an illustrative, but not limiting, nature, and not to use them to:
- Engage in activities that are illicit, illegal, or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a nature that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorism apologist, or an attempt against human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logistic systems of I Feel Wood Original Things, its suppliers, or third parties by introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logistic systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages;
- Attempt to access and, if applicable, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY (COPYRIGHT)
- All distinctive signs, brands, trade names, contents, structures, designs, and presentations of the elements and any other information that appears on this website are owned by I Feel Wood Original Things, itself or as an assignee, and are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights.
- The user is prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, or any other form of exploitation of the elements referred to in the previous section, in general, without express authorization from I Feel Wood Original Things.
- The user will refrain from using means that can suppress, alter, evade, or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed involving risks or damages or disabling the Website and/or its contents.
- I Feel Wood Original Things is not responsible for the possible inappropriate use that third parties make of this website, nor for the information transmitted through it to third parties. The contents that the user can make use of and the possible consequences, damages, or losses that may be derived are the exclusive responsibility of the user. I Feel Wood Original Things is excluded for damages of any nature caused to users by the use of links, directories, and search tools that allow users to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties, as well as the presence of viruses or other malicious codes in the contents that may cause any type of damage to the computer system, electronic documents, or user files. I Feel Wood Original Things reserves the right to exercise the legal actions it deems appropriate derived from any illegal use of the contents of its website by third parties at all times.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
I Feel Wood Original Things is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, for example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal, or the transmission of viruses or programs that are malicious or harmful to the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
I Feel Wood Original Things reserves the right to carry out the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, without prior notice, being able to change, delete, or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its portal.
This website may include technical link devices that allow the USER to access other web pages (links).
The function of I Feel Wood Original Things is to inform the USER about the existence of other related websites. These links do not imply a suggestion or invitation to visit the related web pages. I Feel Wood Original Things does not know the contents and link services, and therefore is not responsible for the damages derived from its quality, outdated nature, unavailability, error, uselessness, or illegality and is not responsible for the manifestations or services contained therein. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger, or participation with the connected entities.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
I Feel Wood Original Things reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, from those users who breach the General Conditions of Use.
I Feel Wood Original Things will pursue the breach of the conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal, by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
I Feel Wood Original Things may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
This legal notice, as well as the relationship between I Feel Wood Original Things and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Spanish Courts and Tribunals.
I feel wood Original Things
C/ Costabona, nº14, 4º-1ª,