OWNERSHIP AND GENERAL CONTRACT CONDITIONS
These General Contract Conditions – hereinafter, GCC – are intended to regulate the use of electronic sales services of the different goods and services offered on the website www.ifeelwood.org (hereinafter, the website or the Portal), ownership of ILUTRARE S.L. with Tax ID B67259804 and domiciled for notification purposes at C/ Costabona, nº14, 08033, Barcelona (hereinafter, I Feel Wood Original Things).
These general contracting conditions, along with the particular conditions that may be established, will expressly regulate the relationship between I Feel Wood Original Things and the third parties (hereinafter, Users) that contract the provision of services or products offered through the Portal.
The reading and acceptance of the GCCs will be requisite prior to the purchase of any product through www.ifeelwood.org
I Feel Wood Original Things reserves the right to modify the GCCs at any time and without prior notice. The GCCs will always be accessible from the website, so that the user can consult them or print them at any time.
These General Conditions have been prepared in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, on information services and electronic commerce, Law 7/1998 on General Contract Conditions, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, which approves the Consolidated Text of the General Law of Consumer and User Defence and other complementary laws, Law 7/1996 of the Retail Trade Order, and any other applicable legal provisions.
The prices and conditions of sale have a purely informative nature and can be modified in response to market fluctuations, design variations, or other factors that may alter the price (machine start-ups in low volume orders, design, etc.). However, the completion of the order by filling out the purchase form implies compliance with the price offered and with the general conditions of sale in force at that particular time. Once the order is formalized, the full purchase will be understood as completed, with all the legal guarantees that protect the acquiring consumer and, from that moment, the prices and conditions will be contractual and cannot be modified without the express agreement of both parties. Spanish will be the language used to formalize the contract. The electronic document in which the contract is formalized will be archived and the user will have access to it in their client area on the website.
- Delivery times range between 24 and 72 hours at the client’s choice, always depending on the shop’s workload. We cannot guarantee these delivery times, although we try to ensure that transport companies meet them whenever possible. In rural populations far from urban centres, it is not possible to guarantee delivery in 24 hours.
- Delivery times will depend on the availability of each product as well as the production workload. For orders that include several items, a single shipment will be made and the delivery time will correspond to the item with the longer one.
- The client will have 72 hours to verify the integrity of all the components of the order and to verify that everything that should be included in the products is included. After 72 hours, the shipment will be accepted and claims will not be accepted for damages or failures with the shipment.
- An order will be considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the client. In the next 24 hours, the client must verify the products upon receipt and expose all the objections that they may have.
- In case of receiving a product damaged in transit, it is advisable to contact us within the first 24 hours to be able to make a claim about the incident to the transport company.
In accordance with current legislation, products can be returned, for whatever reason, within 14 calendar days of the client receiving the merchandise. For this, the conditions set out on this page must be met. This return must be processed through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The consumer and user will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from its manipulation, other than what is necessary to establish its nature, its characteristics, or its operation.
RETURN CONDITIONS FOR INDIVIDUAL CLIENTS
- Returns of the following products will not be accepted, as established by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Consumer and User Defence and other complementary laws:
- Upon the provision of services, when the execution has begun, with the express prior consent of the consumer and user and with his or her acknowledgement of being aware that, once the contract has been completely executed by the employer and once the service has been fully executed, the user will have lost the right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or the provision of services with prices that depend on fluctuations in the financial market that the employer cannot control and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made according to consumer and user specifications or clearly customized ones, such as wood carvings.
- The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
- The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for health or hygiene protection reasons and that have been unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods that, after their delivery and taking their nature into account, have been inextricably mixed with other goods.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging and conditions, in perfect condition and protected, without stickers, seals, or adhesive tapes directly on the surface or packaging of the item. Otherwise, I Feel Wood Original Things reserves the right to refuse the return.
- Once the notification is received, if you wish to exercise your right of return, you will receive the instructions by email to send the goods received to our facilities. You must send the goods without any delay, within a maximum period of 14 days from communicating your desire to exercise the right.
- The transport costs derived from the return will be at your expense. You are free to choose and find the agency that best suits your needs or offers you the most competitive rates.
- Once the merchandise is received and it has been verified that it is in perfect condition, the refund will be processed. We will refund the payment received, including the delivery cost, with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method different from the less expensive method of ordinary delivery that we offer. We will make the payment within a maximum period of 30 calendar days from when you exercise your right of withdrawal. Until we have received the goods, we can retain the refund.
- Return of gift or promotional products. The full return (full pack or item + gift) will be mandatory in order to proceed with the refund.
CANCELLATIONS OF ORDERS AND CLAIMS
Those cancellations of orders that entails a return to the client and that have been paid for by bank transfer will have a maximum period of 30 days for administrative procedures, although we try our best for the term not to exceed 7 days.
Likewise, any claim on the acquired goods must be sent to email@example.com
I feel wood Original Things
C/ Costabona, nº14, 4º-1ª,