A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their device, among other things, and, depending on the information they contain and the way the device is used, they can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum amount of memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (called “session cookies”).
Most browsers accept cookies as a standard and, independently from them, allow or deny temporary or memorized cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent –through the activation of cookies in your browser– I Feel Wood Original Things will not link the cookies to the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform, or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted-access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound, or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization Cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: Those that are treated either by us or by third parties that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform measurements and statistical analyses of the users’ habits regarding the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve our offers of products or services.
– Advertising Cookies: Those that, treated either by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use that you make of our website. For this, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural Advertising Cookies: Those that efficiently allow for the management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows for the development of a specific profile to display advertising relevant to it.
Third-Party Cookies: The I Feel Wood Original Things website may use third-party services that, on behalf of I Feel Wood Original Things, collect information for statistical purposes, track the use of the website by the user, and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block, or delete the cookies installed on your device by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
I feel wood Original Things
C/ Costabona, nº14, 4º-1ª,
Visiting this website does not imply that the user is obligated to provide any information. In the event that the user provides any personal information, the data collected on this website will be treated in a fair and lawful manner subject at all times to the principles and rights set forth in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Personal Data Protection (LOPD), and other development regulations.
INFORMATION FOR USERS
We inform you that, in compliance with the applicable regulations, all personal data that you provide will be incorporated and will be treated through a file owned by ILUTRARE S.L. (hereinafter, I Feel Wood Original Things).
The purpose of this file is to maintain the contractual relationship with our clients, facilitate processing orders, performing statistical studies, and sending advertisements related to the products and services marketed by I Feel Wood Original Things.
If you do not want to receive this type of advertising, check the box on the form.
When you make a purchase, your data may be communicated to the following recipients:
- Bank entities for payment purchases by card.
- To the Office of Consumers and Users if you would like to make any claim.
- To manufacturers, technical services, and/or wholesalers in the case of warranties or repairs. To the transport companies that may be responsible for sending the corresponding orders to clients. These recipients may be located within the Spanish territory or outside it, depending on the product and/or service purchased.
- In the legally established cases, as in the case of the Security Forces and Bodies.
DATA SECRECY AND SECURITY
The user is informed that the necessary technical and organizational security measures have been adopted to guarantee the security and integrity of the data, as well as to prevent its loss or unauthorized treatment or access in accordance with the current legislation on data protection. However, I Feel Wood Original Things cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network, and therefore the violation of said data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
It is declared that the user is informed that we will only ask for those data necessary for the provision of the required service, and that it will only be used for this purpose.
By sending the forms, the user expressly consents to the data processing in accordance with the purposes set forth above. I Feel Wood Original Things will not communicate the data to third parties except in legally established cases or those authorized by the interested party. I Feel Wood Original Things communicates to the owners of the data of its intention to send them commercial communications by email or by any other equivalent means of electronic communication. Likewise, the owners declare to be aware of this intention and give their express consent for the reception of the aforementioned communications. The consent given here by the Owner for the communication of data to third parties is revocable at all times, without retroactive effects.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
The interested party may exercise their ARCO rights (access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition) in relation to their personal data by writing and attaching a photocopy of his or her ID to the address C/ Costabona, nº14, 4º-1ª, 08033, Barcelona, or emailing email@example.com.
Users must guarantee the veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity of the personal data that has been collected.
Protection of minors
We do not collect the personal data of minors. It is the responsibility of the parent/legal guardian to ensure the privacy of their children, doing everything possible to ensure that they have authorized the collection and use of the child’s personal data.
I feel wood Original Things
C/ Costabona, nº14, 4º-1ª,
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
In compliance with the duty of collected information in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
- ifeelwood.org is a website owned by ILUTRARE S.L., with NIF B67259804, and domiciled for notification purposes at C/ Costabona, nº14, 08033, Barcelona. Acting under the trade name of “I Feel Wood Original Things.”
- Other contact information that we provide: firstname.lastname@example.org
The condition of USER is attributed to the access and/or use of this web portal, by which the USER accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable independently from the applicable mandatory General Contracting Conditions.
USE OF THE PORTAL
www.ifeelwood.org provides access to a multitude of products, information, services, programs, and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) belonging to Ilutrare S.L. (I Feel Wood Original Things), or to third parties, to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration necessary to access certain services or contents. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can provide a password for which he will be responsible, committing him or herself to making diligent and confidential use of it. The USER commits to making appropriate use of the contents and services that I Feel Wood Original Things offers through its portal, and with an illustrative, but not limiting, nature, and not to use them to:
- Engage in activities that are illicit, illegal, or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a nature that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorism apologist, or an attempt against human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logistic systems of I Feel Wood Original Things, its suppliers, or third parties by introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logistic systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages;
- Attempt to access and, if applicable, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY (COPYRIGHT)
- All distinctive signs, brands, trade names, contents, structures, designs, and presentations of the elements and any other information that appears on this website are owned by I Feel Wood Original Things, itself or as an assignee, and are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights.
- The user is prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, or any other form of exploitation of the elements referred to in the previous section, in general, without express authorization from I Feel Wood Original Things.
- The user will refrain from using means that can suppress, alter, evade, or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed involving risks or damages or disabling the Website and/or its contents.
- I Feel Wood Original Things is not responsible for the possible inappropriate use that third parties make of this website, nor for the information transmitted through it to third parties. The contents that the user can make use of and the possible consequences, damages, or losses that may be derived are the exclusive responsibility of the user. I Feel Wood Original Things is excluded for damages of any nature caused to users by the use of links, directories, and search tools that allow users to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties, as well as the presence of viruses or other malicious codes in the contents that may cause any type of damage to the computer system, electronic documents, or user files. I Feel Wood Original Things reserves the right to exercise the legal actions it deems appropriate derived from any illegal use of the contents of its website by third parties at all times.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
I Feel Wood Original Things is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, for example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal, or the transmission of viruses or programs that are malicious or harmful to the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
I Feel Wood Original Things reserves the right to carry out the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, without prior notice, being able to change, delete, or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its portal.
This website may include technical link devices that allow the USER to access other web pages (links).
The function of I Feel Wood Original Things is to inform the USER about the existence of other related websites. These links do not imply a suggestion or invitation to visit the related web pages. I Feel Wood Original Things does not know the contents and link services, and therefore is not responsible for the damages derived from its quality, outdated nature, unavailability, error, uselessness, or illegality and is not responsible for the manifestations or services contained therein. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger, or participation with the connected entities.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
I Feel Wood Original Things reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, from those users who breach the General Conditions of Use.
I Feel Wood Original Things will pursue the breach of the conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal, by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
I Feel Wood Original Things may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
This legal notice, as well as the relationship between I Feel Wood Original Things and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Spanish Courts and Tribunals.
I feel wood Original Things
C/ Costabona, nº14, 4º-1ª,
OWNERSHIP AND GENERAL CONTRACT CONDITIONS
These General Contract Conditions – hereinafter, GCC – are intended to regulate the use of electronic sales services of the different goods and services offered on the website www.ifeelwood.org (hereinafter, the website or the Portal), ownership of ILUTRARE S.L. with Tax ID B67259804 and domiciled for notification purposes at C/ Costabona, nº14, 08033, Barcelona (hereinafter, I Feel Wood Original Things).
These general contracting conditions, along with the particular conditions that may be established, will expressly regulate the relationship between I Feel Wood Original Things and the third parties (hereinafter, Users) that contract the provision of services or products offered through the Portal.
The reading and acceptance of the GCCs will be requisite prior to the purchase of any product through www.ifeelwood.org
I Feel Wood Original Things reserves the right to modify the GCCs at any time and without prior notice. The GCCs will always be accessible from the website, so that the user can consult them or print them at any time.
These General Conditions have been prepared in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, on information services and electronic commerce, Law 7/1998 on General Contract Conditions, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, which approves the Consolidated Text of the General Law of Consumer and User Defence and other complementary laws, Law 7/1996 of the Retail Trade Order, and any other applicable legal provisions.
The prices and conditions of sale have a purely informative nature and can be modified in response to market fluctuations, design variations, or other factors that may alter the price (machine start-ups in low volume orders, design, etc.). However, the completion of the order by filling out the purchase form implies compliance with the price offered and with the general conditions of sale in force at that particular time. Once the order is formalized, the full purchase will be understood as completed, with all the legal guarantees that protect the acquiring consumer and, from that moment, the prices and conditions will be contractual and cannot be modified without the express agreement of both parties. Spanish will be the language used to formalize the contract. The electronic document in which the contract is formalized will be archived and the user will have access to it in their client area on the website.
- Delivery times range between 24 and 72 hours at the client’s choice, always depending on the shop’s workload. We cannot guarantee these delivery times, although we try to ensure that transport companies meet them whenever possible. In rural populations far from urban centres, it is not possible to guarantee delivery in 24 hours.
- Delivery times will depend on the availability of each product as well as the production workload. For orders that include several items, a single shipment will be made and the delivery time will correspond to the item with the longer one.
- The client will have 72 hours to verify the integrity of all the components of the order and to verify that everything that should be included in the products is included. After 72 hours, the shipment will be accepted and claims will not be accepted for damages or failures with the shipment.
- An order will be considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the client. In the next 24 hours, the client must verify the products upon receipt and expose all the objections that they may have.
- In case of receiving a product damaged in transit, it is advisable to contact us within the first 24 hours to be able to make a claim about the incident to the transport company.
In accordance with current legislation, products can be returned, for whatever reason, within 14 calendar days of the client receiving the merchandise. For this, the conditions set out on this page must be met. This return must be processed through the email address email@example.com. The consumer and user will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from its manipulation, other than what is necessary to establish its nature, its characteristics, or its operation.
RETURN CONDITIONS FOR INDIVIDUAL CLIENTS
- Returns of the following products will not be accepted, as established by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Consumer and User Defence and other complementary laws:
- Upon the provision of services, when the execution has begun, with the express prior consent of the consumer and user and with his or her acknowledgement of being aware that, once the contract has been completely executed by the employer and once the service has been fully executed, the user will have lost the right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or the provision of services with prices that depend on fluctuations in the financial market that the employer cannot control and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made according to consumer and user specifications or clearly customized ones, such as wood carvings.
- The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
- The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for health or hygiene protection reasons and that have been unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods that, after their delivery and taking their nature into account, have been inextricably mixed with other goods.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging and conditions, in perfect condition and protected, without stickers, seals, or adhesive tapes directly on the surface or packaging of the item. Otherwise, I Feel Wood Original Things reserves the right to refuse the return.
- Once the notification is received, if you wish to exercise your right of return, you will receive the instructions by email to send the goods received to our facilities. You must send the goods without any delay, within a maximum period of 14 days from communicating your desire to exercise the right.
- The transport costs derived from the return will be at your expense. You are free to choose and find the agency that best suits your needs or offers you the most competitive rates.
- Once the merchandise is received and it has been verified that it is in perfect condition, the refund will be processed. We will refund the payment received, including the delivery cost, with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method different from the less expensive method of ordinary delivery that we offer. We will make the payment within a maximum period of 30 calendar days from when you exercise your right of withdrawal. Until we have received the goods, we can retain the refund.
- Return of gift or promotional products. The full return (full pack or item + gift) will be mandatory in order to proceed with the refund.
CANCELLATIONS OF ORDERS AND CLAIMS
Those cancellations of orders that entails a return to the client and that have been paid for by bank transfer will have a maximum period of 30 days for administrative procedures, although we try our best for the term not to exceed 7 days.
Likewise, any claim on the acquired goods must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
I feel wood Original Things
C/ Costabona, nº14, 4º-1ª,